Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Old CDs

Ok I know I should be studying, but I was just talking to A about listening to old CDs. Right now I am listening to the Barenaked Ladies All Their Greatest Hits. Unfortunatly my neighbour does not appreciate my singing to Call and Answer, a classic if you as me. It makes me cry some times, yup I'm a geek. But this also made me think, what are some CDs that you secretly hide in the back of your collection? For me I think it would be my No Mercy CD. I only got it because I liked that one song of theirs, for what a week? One should never buy a CD for just one song. However now with things like Kazza I guess that really dosent happen as much.

I have become addicted to a radio show, its scary as a kid i would always wanted to change the station in the car when my mom would be listening to this . Hello SAD GOAT. What a great phone number. Phone numbers that spell things out makes things easiter to remember. I had a friend in high school who had an easy one to remember.

BTW Happy Belated BDAY Teri Lynn.

Ok back to studying packaging and all the plastics ohhhh and media for Food Micro. ohh and a quiz on monday

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
lol

No comments: