Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I'm Cold, So very Cold

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON -- The Big 21, going on 3 tee hee. Had a lot of fun last night, but we always seem to have fun on your birthday!! (even tho it always seems to be the coldest day of the year!!)

Today I had an FSA meeting, enough said, I wasn't quite awake and well it shall get better I know it will, we all seem to be dedicated people, all working for the same goal, promoting Food Science.

As for the cold, its frickin freezzzzzing out there, with the wind it's going to be -41 degrees C. That means many layers of clothes to stay warm downtown.

Classes are going well, I think we have all survived the last Thursday night exhibition, hopefully we wont have a repeat of that ever AGAIN.

The video shall never be leaked I think, hwever I must agree with Jen, my whistling is very funny.

I amaze myself some times.

So stay warm out there people

Mida

No comments: