Tuesday, March 16, 2004

T Minus to Eat Fest 2004

Thats right only 2 more days until the Sugar Shack, I can't wait, lots of great greasy food, mmmmmm maple syrup. Should be really good. Tomorrow is St Patrick's day where every seems to be Irish. And yet I can't help thinking every time I see those Kiss Me I'm Irish pins, that those people can't be of the true blood, cuz as every Guinness loving Irish person knows, we are prone to cold sores or canker sores, so in fact the pin should say, don't kiss me i'm irish. Just somthing to think about.
Is it ever cold out, I was hoping for some nice slightly above freezing temperatures here but no such luck. Mmm appears that I have having some problems typing here so I think it's time I sign off.
Make sure to have a nice big Oatmeal breakfast with a Guinness to wash it down to morrow. For when Irish eyes are smiling etc etc etc

On a side note, wow I have an .org domain name, lol

No comments: