Sunday, February 15, 2004

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No its not fair, one moment they stop working, then a miracle, they start working again, but this morning, *wipes tear away* they don't. I am talking about my speakers on my Dell, my Precious, my computer. WHY MEEEEeE
WHy any of us for that reason.

The fact that they started working yesterday just about made my day. Oh well. Ah yes Happy Belated Valentine's Day full of chocolate and candies I hope for you all.
Many thanks to DJ Lil'S for the yummy treat, as well as DJ SJ.

How is it that Andrew W K can just make ya fell better, I know its an older song, but it just keeps me going, I like the part 1/2 way through where there is the drum bit, with the guitar, that and the song Peppy Rock, ahhhh here we go, that's what we gonna do, every body get up and say ooooo oooo.

ONE WEEK UNTIL BREAK AND 10 DAYS UNTIL THE BRACES ARE GONE
Yes the count down has started
And now we return to the program which has already started
No it's completly devoid of every thing, except for, except for Hello What's this?

No comments: