Sunday, February 01, 2004

PATS TAKE THE VICTORY at Super Bowl XXXVIII

Ok so I'm not the biggest football fan, but when the Pats play you pay attention. Its the one team that I sorta follow. I do this for most sports, and the teams are all related back to the New England roots. Oh to be in Bean town tonight!! And what a close game, down to the wire, but the boys pulled through for the victory. How sweet it is, and it doesn't hurt to have to look at Tom Brady either ;)
All Star Survivor is on right now, I wanted to watch it but I just have too much stuff to get done! So after this I'm going to bed, only to wake up early and review. Oh and I get to pick my package up at the Post Office, I love getting care packages. This one should have some books in it, goodie, I've run out of things to read that aren't Text books.

Ms. Jew I hope you're having a great week! Enjoy it.
Oh here is a cool site where you can rate your profs, very usefull I think.
Well y'all play safe and have fun at the movies, quick who says that?

No comments: