Thursday, December 11, 2003

Back in the maritimes

Yup c'est vrai, I am already back home. The semester has just flown by at an incridible speed. To all y'all still in Laird, Best of Luck and hang in there, the break is just around the corner.
One little thing, some good news, the braces might be off in Feb. So fingers crossed.
Talking about braces had to make an emergency visit to the ortho again today, but he fixed the problem, which was great. I love going to visit the whole team there, they just make you feel like family. That seems to be a big thing here.
God it is cold in here, and as much as I would love to turn the heat up some, the house is too big and would cost through the roof. So I have about 2 sweaters on and have had many and I mean many cups of tea. Which means many trips to the bathroom, and ok there is nothing worse than and ice cold toilet seat, ok maybe a warm one, but thats just nasty.
Watch Trista and Ryan's wedding last night, and I must say it was way over done, total cost $4MILLION. It was beautiful, but I mean so much more could have been done with that money.


And on that note, I am off to make another cupa tea, as I can no longer feel the tips of my fingers, dont ya just love living in Canada ;)

No comments: